Christian A. Reitz
10205 Edgecliff Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89145(702) 528-1920
Sales and Branch Management Professional
- Over 27 years of sales experience including 12 years in leadership roles with general P&L responsibility
- Possess a solid record of increasing sales and profit margins by implementing best business practices, expanding the customer base, and improving product placement
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for establishing and cultivating client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to reduce overhead through the reduction/redistribution of the sales force and inventory management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; superior time management skills.
- Enjoy mentoring and developing team members to reach their full potential
- Results-driven and detailed-oriented; possess strong analytical skills, the ability to multitask, and the highest degree of integrity and work ethics
Computer skills: Adept in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, and Outlook
Cobalt Truck Equipment, Las Vegas, NV (2015 – 2017)
Las Vegas Branch Manager
- Directed all operational aspects including sales, service, distribution, administration, and human resources.
- Developed business plans, forecasts, and financial objectives while managing budget and allocating funds appropriately.
- Interacted with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction, access local market conditions, and identify prospective sales opportunities while increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
Henry Schein Dental,Las Vegas, NV (2014–2015)
Regional Operations Manager
- Supervised seven technicians and two equipment specialists for this distributor of dental supplies and equipment.
- Managed day-to-day operations; coordinated the scheduling of equipment installations and service.
Interwest Safety Supply, Las Vegas, NV (2011–2014)
Nevada Division Manager
- Established branch and aggressively introduced this traffic safety supply distributor to the Las Vegas market; hired personnel and trained in all aspects of sales, operations, and product specifications.
- Set up and configured the warehouse.
- Consistently met sales goals, selling products to traffic control companies, government entities, and prime road construction contractors.
- Developed the branch from the ground up and grew average monthly sales to $100K - $120K.
CHRISTIAN A. REITZ
City Electric Supply,Las Vegas, NV (2009 –2011)
- Oversaw all aspects of the sales and services functions of the branch.
- Selected, trained, and supervised staff members.
- Reduced operating inventory from $370K to $60K through improved inventory management and reduction of sales force.
Intertile Natural Stone Surfaces,Las Vegas, NV (2005 – 2009)
- Managed daily operations for this importer and distributor of natural stone with sales ranging from $800K to $1.5M per month.
- Sold slab and tile products to builders, contractors, and fabricators.
- Hired and trained sales and warehouse personnel; managed up to 13 team members.
Interceramic Tile & Stone, Las Vegas, NV (2002 – 2005)
- Presented ceramic porcelain tile products to architects and designers for consideration in their plan specifications.
- Consistently achieved goals and increased number of specifications year over year.
Virginia Hardwoods Co., Las Vegas, NV (1996–2002)
Field Sales Manager
- Represented manufacturers and distributors of specialty flooring and hardware, managing the greater Las Vegas territory.
- Called on architects and designers; achieved a solid record of meeting sales goals.
Gifford Electric, Inc.,Las Vegas, NV (1990–1996)
Outside Sales and Service
- Sold electrical products and services.
B.S. Business Administration,University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
Class B Commercial Driver’s License
Completed company-sponsored training in topics including:
- Effective Supervision
- Sales Techniques
- Consumer Credit
- Time Management
- Job-specific manufacturer training