SNFA Southern Nevada Fleet Association (SNFA) was created by and for fleet managers who are interested in sharing common goals, experiences and solutions to problems.
SNFA’s mission is to create partnerships that enable fleets to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs through advancement of clean technologies, networking, education and training. It blends the best of Clean Cities with other issues important to all fleet managers today, and it provides significant opportunity for fleet managers to interact with companies and organizations that can benefit them.
SNFA will offer these tools to members:
- Technical training – both for fleet managers and technicians
- Educational programming
- Problem solving forums
- Strategies for reducing operating costs
- Grant access and information
- High level speakers/manufacturers/panels of experts
- Best practices for fleets
- Fleet score cards and benchmarking
- Blog/forum on website
- Equipment and vehicle purchasing methods
- Specification writing/library of sample specifications